Scrap PCB shredder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 unit
- Price Range
- 188000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- E-waste Shredders
- Shredding all types of scrap Printed Circuit boards.
- Cutter Type
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size
- 10 - 12 mm
- Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Motor Type
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Bin Capacity
- 80 to 150 Liter (L)
- Noise Level
- <70 db
- Safety System
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- 1100 x 850 x 850 to 1800 x 1100 x 1700 Millimeter (mm)
- 400 to 2000 Kilograms (kg)
Printed Circuit Boards or PCB's are virtually used in almost all of the electronic devices and is basically used for mechanically supporting and electrically connecting various electronic and electrical components. Like any electronic items, PCB's also have End-of-Life (EOL) after which they are discarded and sent for recycling and metal recovery. PCB Shredding ensures that in the succeeding metal recovery process, the important recoverable metallic components can be separated from other components in a very effective way.
Amey Engineers offers PS H MC series of dual shaft shredders and SM series of dual and four shaft shredders in the heavy duty range; and these are suitable for shredding all types of PCB's. Some of the features of the standard PS H MC series and SM series are listed in the table below:
|Shredder series||PS H MC||SM|
|Drive motor||7.5 hp to 12.5 hp [3 phase IP rated TEFC]||15 hp to 40 hp [3 phase IP rated TEFC]|
|Standard Feed Widths||310 mm to 610 mm||310 mm to 810 mm|
|Throughput (PCB e-waste)||30 kg/hr to 100 kg/hr||100 kg/hr to 500 kg/hr|
|PS 300 H MC, PS 400 H MC, PS 600 H MC||SM 300, SM 400, SM 600, SM 800|
PS H MC and SM series of shredders use in-house designed high safety-factor gearbox for velocity reduction and torque transmission. Drive shafts and cutters are of special alloy steel type and cutters have various tooth roll configurations. Rotational speed of drive shafts is around 35 rpm.
The shredded output can be collected at the bottom in collection bin provided or it can be directly carried & loaded into vehicle through discharge conveyor. Other optional features include various feed hopper configurations, dust separator and magnetic metal separator arrangements. These shredders have sturdy base frame, are easily serviceable, have low maintenance.
For even higher throughput requirements, SM HD range of ultra heavy duty shredders are also available.
Video link of PCB shredder (SM series):-
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 50 unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II