Liquid filled Vials and Ampoules shredder with Liquid Separation
- Type Pharma Shredder
- Use Shredding filled pharma vials, ampoules with liquid recovery
- Cutter Type Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size 10 - 12 mm
- Start DOL starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Auto-Stop Available
- Motor Type 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Click to View more
Price And Quantity
- 182000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- 1 unit
- 80 Liter (L)
- 1100 x 850 x 650 Millimeter (mm)
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- DOL starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Shredding filled pharma vials, ampoules with liquid recovery
- 400 Kilograms (kg)
- 10 - 12 mm
- <70 db
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- Pharma Shredder
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 50 unit Per Month
- 3 Week
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's requirement.
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Africa Western Europe Central America Asia
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II
Vials and Ampoules form one of the major pharma wastes and such wastes must be shredded in view of discarding them properly.
Amey Engineers' PS 300 H dual shaft shredder is well suited for heavy duty shredding of all types of pharma vials and ampoules and is designed keeping in mind the Operator and Machine safety and meets the current GMP guidelines.
PS 300 H shredder is powered by 5 hp (3 phase) IP rated motor and can give a throughput of 40 to 60 kg/hr depending on the size of fed material. Custom configured models(using Milled cutters, different hopper types, discharge conveyors, liquid separator arrangement etc) are also available.
One of the main feature of the Liquid separator arrangement is that even Liquid filled Vials or Ampoules can be directly fed and the liquid can still be recovered. Perforated box trolley or a slopping chute with holes drilled through it; is provided at the output side which collects the liquid at the bottom and can be removed continuously or intermittently.
Other models in this series include: PS 400 H, PS 600 H. (For customers looking for still greater requirements in terms of throughput, SM and SM HD series of heavy duty shredders are available).
All shredders are available in cGMP conforming MoC.