Brass Utensils Shredder
- Type Metal shredder
- Use Shredding all types of scrap kitchen utensils
- Cutter Type Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size 12 - 24 mm or custom size
- Start Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Auto-Stop Available
- Motor Type 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
Price And Quantity
- 518000.00 - 1260000.00 INR
- 150-180 Liter (L)
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- 12 - 24 mm or custom size
- <70 db
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- 1200 to 2000 Kilograms (kg)
- Metal shredder
- 1100 x 1100 x 1700 to 1800 x 1100 x 1700 Millimeter (mm)
- Shredding all types of scrap kitchen utensils
- Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash on Delivery (COD) Cheque Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 30 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Middle East Western Europe Africa Central America Asia
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II
Amey Engineers offers shredding solutions for shredding all types of scrap kitchen utensils used in residential households as well as in commercial environments like hotels, canteens etc. Scrap or damaged utensils are generally shredded so that they can be efficiently recycled.
Amey Engineers offers heavy duty SM and SM HD range of dual and four shaft shredders which can suitably shred all types of kitchen utensils of materials like Stainless Steel, M.S., Brass and Aluminium. SM and SM HD range of heavy duty shredders are driven by 3-phase IP rated TEFC induction motors ranging from 15 hp to 120 hp. Torque delivery to the toughened drive shafts is through pulley and multi-stage reduction gearbox. Amey Engineers uses in-house designed high safety factor gearbox for these shredders which ensures consistent torque at all times, smooth operation and long service life of gears. Cutters are of alloy steel type with 220 mm to 270 mm diameter and come in milled and multi-point tooth configurations. Throughput obtained can be from 500 kg/hr to 10 tons/hr across both shredder series. Standard feed widths range from 310 mm to 810 mm.
Optional configurations like discharge conveyor arrangement, dust separator arrangement, auto feed system, auto-reversing system can be provided. Other features include sturdy base frame construction, low maintenance, easy servicing and operator safe design. Material of Construction of these shredders include M.S. or S.S.
Standard models include:- SM 300, SM 400, SM 600, SM 800, SM 300 HD, SM 400 HD, SM 600 HD, SM 800 HD. (High configuration custom models in SM and SM HD shredder series are also available.)
Video link of shredder trial (custom SM 900 HD) (includes utensils trial):-