Heavy Duty PVC Shredder
- Type Sherdder machine
- Use Shredding PVC/PVDC rolls
- Cutter Type Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size 12, 24 mm
- Start Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Auto-Stop Available
- Motor Type 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
Price And Quantity
- 700000.00 - 1500000.00 INR
- 150 Liter (L)
- Shredding PVC/PVDC rolls
- 1500 to 2000 Kilograms (kg)
- 1300 x 1100 x 1700 to 1800 x 1100 x 1700 Millimeter (mm)
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- <70 db
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- Sherdder machine
- 12, 24 mm
- Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 20 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- North America Middle East Western Europe Africa Central America Eastern Europe South America Asia Australia
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II
PVC and PVDC rolls are widely used for packaging purposes and are used by various industries like pharma, foods, packaging etc. In case of rejection, the PVC/ PVDC rolls must be destroyed before being scrapped or recycled to avoid unauthorized use/ misuse.
SM HD series of heavy duty shredders from Amey Engineers are suitable for shredding such rejected PVC/PVDC whole rolls prior to their further processing. SM HD series of shredders come in 3 phase IP rated TEFC induction motors ranging from 25 hp to 120 hp and uses AMEY-make inhouse designed high safety factor gearbox for velocity reduction and torque transmission. SM HD shredders are equipped with case hardened alloy steel cutters of 270 mm diameter and come in various cutter-tooth configurations. Linear cutting speed is around 39 m/min. Throughput of the shredder is between 300 to 1000 kg/hr. (For custom models, even higher throughput is available).
Optional accessories include dust separator arrangement, discharge conveyor arrangement, various feed hopper configurations. Shredders available in M.S. or S.S. MoC.
Other features include: Sturdy base frame construction, easy servicing, low maintenance, easy shredder installation (no extra foundation is required), Operator safe design.
Standard model listing for this range: SM 300 HD, SM 400 HD, SM 600 HD, SM 800 HD. (Custom SM HD models also available).
Note:- Instead of shredding whole PVC/ PVDC roll, these can also be mounted on spool and feed into the shredder as a continuous film; and in such case, more economical PS H and SM series of shredders are suitable.
Video link for PVC/ PVDC shredder:-