Motorcycle & scooter tyres shredder
- Type Shredder machine
- Use Shredding motorcycles/ scooter tyres
- Cutter Type Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size 10 - 12 mm
- Start Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Auto-Stop Available
- Motor Type 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
Price And Quantity
- 1 unit
- 518000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- Shredding motorcycles/ scooter tyres
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Shredder machine
- 1100 x 1100 x 1700 to 1800 x 1100 x 1700 Millimeter (mm)
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- 150 Liter (L)
- 10 - 12 mm
- Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- <70 db
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- 1200 to 2000 Kilograms (kg)
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 50 unit Per Month
- 4 Week
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II
Motorcycle, scooter, cycle tyres and other scrap tyres are shredded as a pre-process before recycling and recovery. Amey Engineers' indigenously designed and developed SM series of dual and four shaft heavy duty shredders are appropriate for shredding all such types of two-wheeler tyres.
SM series of tyre shredders come in power range of 15 hp to 40 hp and use 3-phase IP rated induction motors. Torque delivery to the drive shafts is through pulley and worm-box reduction mechanism. Cutters are of alloy steel hardened type with 220 mm diameter. Linear cutting speed is around 24 m/min. Standard feed widths is from 310 mm to 810 mm (custom models with greater feed widths also available). Shredded output is in the form of strips of 10 to 12 mm width depending on cutter thickness (Custom sizes available). Depending on the tyre type, size and the rate of feed input, the throughput obtained can be from 100 to 500 kg/hr.
Additional configurations like various feed hopper types, automatic feeding system, discharge conveyor arrangement, and dust separator arrangements can be provided as per customer requirements. Shredders available in M.S. or S.S. MoC.
Standard models in SM series include: SM 300, SM 400, SM 600, SM 800.
For customers looking for even higher feed and throughput requirements, SM HD series of heavy duty shredders are also available.
Video links for tyre shredders:-