|Home||» Products||» Plastic Shredders||» Plastic Bags Shredder|
Plastic Bags Shredder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 unit
- Price Range
- 182000.00 - 1260000.00 INR
- Sherdder machine
- Shredding all types of plastic bags
- Cutter Type
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size
- 12, 24 mm
- Star- Delta starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Motor Type
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Bin Capacity
- 80 to 150 Liter (L)
- Noise Level
- <70 db
- Safety System
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- 1100 x 850 x 650 to 1800 x 1100 x 1700 Millimeter (mm)
- 400 to 2000 Kilograms (kg)
Plastic bags form one of the most widely used item in the world and it also constitutes one of the major wastes generated everyday. Plastic bags (especially bigger size bags) are difficult to recycle in their whole form and they are generally shredded to reduce their size before going for recycling.
Amey Engineers offers wide range of shredders for plastic bags shredding according to various throughput requirements and the size of material to be fed as input. Amey Engineers' PS H range of dual shaft shredders and SM & SM HD range of dual and four shaft shredders are suitable for plastic bags (PP, Polyethene, HDPE/LDPE bags) shredding.
PS H, SM and SM HD series of shredders are powered by 3 phase TEFC induction motors with power range varying from 5 hp to 120 hp across entire shredder range. These shredders work on low speed and high torque principle and come with alloy steel hardened cutters with Milled, Serrated and multipoint tooth configurations. Rotational speed of drive shafts is around 35 rpm. Throughput obtained is around 40 to 1000 kg/hr depending on size and density of fed material. Standard feed widths available are from 310 mm to 810 mm across the shredder range.
For shredding plastic carry bags, shopping bags, small storage plastic bags; PS H and SM series of shredders are suitable. However for shredding Jumbo Plastic bags; SM HD series of shredders are appropriate.
These shredders are provided with Overload protection, Emergency stop and Auto-reversing functionalities. Apart from this, dust separator arrangement and discharge conveyor arrangement can also be provided.
Standard models across the PS H, SM and SM HD series of shredders include:- PS 300 H, PS 400 H, PS 600 H, SM 300, SM 400, SM 600, SM 800, SM 300 HD, SM 400 HD, SM 600 HD, SM 800 HD.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 50 unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II