Uniforms, masks and gloves waste shredder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 unit
- Price Range
- 82000.00 - 290000.00 INR
- Sherdder machine
- Shredding uniforms, gloves, masks, caps and other cloth wastes
- Cutter Type
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size
- 6 - 12 mm
- DOL starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Motor Type
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Bin Capacity
- 30 - 140 Liter (L)
- Noise Level
- <70 db
- Safety System
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- 720 x 720 x 520 to 1100 x 1150 x 850 Millimeter (mm)
- 75 to 550 Kilograms (kg)
Uniforms, gloves, masks, caps and other cloth or rubber waste is one of the wastes generated at hospitals, pharma manufacturing plants or even in other industries where such wearables are used. These wastes must be shredded so that their handling becomes easier for further processing.
Depending on feed loading and other requirements, Amey Engineers offers PS OH, PS and PS H series of medium to heavy duty dual shaft shredders for shredding all such cloth, rubber and related wastes as mentioned above.
PS OH , PS and PS H series of shredders come with IP rated (single/ 3 phase) Induction motors in 2 hp to 12.5 hp range. Torque delivery is through pulley and worm-box reduction mechanism. Throughput obtained is around 30 to 200 kg/hr across PS OH, PS and PS H series shredder range, and also depends on density and amount of fed material. These shredders are equipped with alloy steel hardened cutters with Milled and multi point toothed roll configurations for proper grabbing and shredding of fed material. Shredded output is in the form of strips of 6 to 12 mm width depending on the shredder model. At the discharge side, collection bin and bag clamping facility is provided.
Standard models in PS OH, PS and PS H range include: PS 220 OH, PS 300 OH, PS 300, PS 400, PS 300 H, PS 400 H, PS 600 H.
For even high throughput requirements, SM and SM HD series of heavy duty shredders are also available.
All Shredders from Amey Engineers meet the cGMP specifications.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 50 unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II