|Home||» Products||» Paper Shredders||» Packaging Inserts Shredder|
Packaging Inserts Shredder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 unit
- Price Range
- 121000.00 - 281000.00 INR
- Sherdder machine
- Shredding of Packaging inserts, outserts.
- Cutter Type
- Regular roll, Toothed roll, Milled type
- Cut Size
- 7 ,12 mm
- DOL starter, Auto-reverse panel
- Motor Type
- 3-phase foot mounted induction motor, IP rated
- Bin Capacity
- 80- 140 Liter (L)
- Noise Level
- <70 db
- Safety System
- Emergency stop, Overload Protection
- 900 x 850 x 550 to 1100 x 1150 x 650 Millimeter (mm)
- 150 to 550 Kilograms (kg)
Packaging insert (or outsert) is a document or leaflet generally provided with a prescription or OTC medication which provides additional information about that drug/ medicine. Thus, such inserts are extensively used by pharma industry for any form of packaged medication and thus also forms a major waste or scrap which is to be discarded.
Amey Engineers offers optimum shredder solution for shredding all sorts of packaging inserts. These inserts can even be shredded in bundles rather than separating and shredding it individually, thus saving time and labor input costs.
Amey Engineers' PS and PS H range of cost effective and productive shredders are suitable for shredding packaging inserts and outserts.
These sturdy dual shaft shredders are provided with 3 phase IP rated induction motors ranging from 2 hp to 10 hp depending on the feeding load and required throughput. Upto 1 inch thick bundles can be directly fed into the shredder. Standard feed widths available are from 310 to 610 mm. Different feed hopper configurations and discharge conveyor arrangements can also be provided.
Standard Models in this range of shredders include: PS 300, PS 400, PS 300 H, PS 400 H, PS 600 H. (Customized models with Milled cutter and other configurations also available).
For even higher requirements; SM and SM HD range of heavy duty shredders are also available.
All Shredders available in M.S. or cGMP conforming MoC.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 50 unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II