Garden Waste Shredder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 188000.00 - 290000.00 INR
- Shredder machine
- Shredding all sorts of Garden wastes
- Cutter Type
- Milled cutters
- Cut Size
- `10 to 12 mm
- Motor Type
- 3 phasse Induction motor IP rated
- Bin Capacity
- 140 Liter (L)
- Noise Level
- < 70 db
- Safety System
- Emergency Stop, Overload protection
- 1100 x 850 x 850 mm to 1100 x 1150 x 850 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 400 to 550 Kilograms (kg)
Application of Garden Waste Shredder : Composters and biogas required input material to be reduced in a particular size to increase the process efficiency. For this particular application Bio waste shredders of Amey Engineers are developed.
From 1986 Amey Engineers are designing and manufacturing shredders. With in-house designing, development, manufacturing at Amey Engineers is completely integrated.
High involvement with customer operations team enable us to gather real feedbacks, deriving learnings from which Amey Engineers have developed varied range of shredders. At Amey we have developed variety of cutters, feeders, collector and surrounding accessories such as dust collector, scrubber, Safety inter-lock which. Through this we offer a very customized and fault free shredder which is the best suitable for the desired shredding.
Dual shaft heavy duty Garden Waste Shredders are available in multiple configuration depending on the material to be shredded and required quantum per hour. These are available in 7.5 to 12.5 hp power range and obtained throughput is 300 to 800 kg/hr.
Garden waste shredders are useful for shredding all types of garden wastes like tree leaves (including coconut leaves), small twigs, coconuts(whole or pieces), even household food waste can be shredded.
For use in societies or colonies which have low garden waste shredding requirements and low budget, our single shaft OWS series organic waste shredder is more suitable. OWS series single shaft shredders cost in the range of 38000 to 50000 INR and are available in the 1, 2& 3 hp range. Throughput varies from 50 to 400 kg/hr for general organic wastes.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- Standard export wooden packaging or as per customer's request
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Company Certifications:- MSME (GoI) Udyog Aadhar No.:- MH33B0009887 Import Exporter code:- 0306091216 MSME (GoI) Entrepreneurs Memorandum No.:- 27-021-12-03228-Part II